Application descriptionView live streaming and recordings from IP cameras setup on Synology DiskStation
If you own a Synology DiskStation, DS cam allows you view cameras setup on your DisksStation anywhere network connection is available. You can stream live view in real-time, control camera angles with your touch screen, search and play event recordings. To use DS cam, your DiskStation is required to upgrade to DSM 3.1 and onward.
- Stream live view and replay events recorded in MJPEG, H.264, MPEG4 format (DSM 3.2 or onward is required).
- Live view multi-channel simultaneously for cameras managed by your Surveillance Station.
- Receive push notifications from your Surveillance Station when an important event happens.
- Take snapshots and utilize PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) function during live-view.
- View and manage saved snapshots.
- Search event by date and time.